Thursday, June 22, 2006

Status : Away!

Hey,

Just wanna inform that I will not be around for a week or two. Im going to London and around Europe with my family. I will still be going online because im bringing the laptop and there's a wireless internet connection in the hotel room. By the time I get back, I will have something new to post but i'm still not sure of what i'm going to do with Pixsters Photography. I don't feel like doing this thing all by myself but if I don't have a choice, then I may have to make my decision later on. Hope things will be as what it was before. Ok, that's it. Just a quick announcement that I will not be around for sometime. Thank you very much for all the support. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Take care and god bless all of you!!!

-Levine-